AAPG UPN SC (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) Universitas Pembangunan Nasional ‘Veteran” Yogyakarta Student Chapter is container for prospective geologists and geophysicists who want to explore the ability and desire to dig deeper in the field of oil industry, particularly in the scope of UPN, which provides creative and casual environment of geology and geophysics engineering students who wish to have the skill to step ahead of student another, by holding a series of activities that support the internal and external to progress, including : short course, guest lecture, seminary, discussion forum, fieldtrip and workshop.
AAPG UPN SC date of stand on June 5, 2000 by Roy Lesmana and the team and under advisory is Dr.Ir. Hendaryono, DEA as Faculty Advisor until now.
VISION & MISSION
- Being helpful and useful organization for UPN Yogyakarta and Indonesian in terms of achievement.
- Be measured among all AAPG SC by increasing the talent and creativity in the geoscience.
- Being a container for study the geoscience and petroleum industry fluently.
- Creating students who qualified, by training the attitude, mentality and knowledge qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Create a network of friendship between other student chapter and also organization campus.
- Doing research and learning about geology in general and particular oil and gas.